Renowned Manchester, VT-based creative design and innovation firm, The McBride Company, is seeking a highly experienced, full-time financial administrator and office manager that will be responsible for facilitating the functioning of the office via a range of administrative, clerical, financial, and managerial tasks.
- Tracking and monitoring the financial well-being of the company. This includes budgeting, forecasting, planning, and management of accounts payable, payroll, invoicing, and accounts receivable, as well as maintaining excellent relationships with both vendors and customers.
- Regular review and analysis of P&L statements, balance sheets, and cash flow with management.
- Contract Management including creation, tracking, insurance accords, and filing management.
- Liaison to outside Insurance firms including a yearly review of renewals for Workers Comp, E&O, Business Owners policies.
- Liaison to outside CPA firm including forecasting for state and federal tax liabilities.
- Management of office operations and procedures such as correspondence, filing systems, managing timesheets, and reimbursable expenses
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent meaningful work experience in a related field
- At least two years experience in accounting, business, bookkeeping, or related financial field
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, ADP, Microsoft Office, GSuite, and data processing with strong attention to detail
- Bonus points if you have experience working with an Interior Design or Architectural Firm or have experience with Replicon, Slack, BOX, Smartsheet, Adobe PDF, AIA Documents, PPP Loans, and Grants.
- Excellent people skills and experience with customer service