We are seeking a visionary architectural designer with a strong creative mind that can translate client needs through digital tools into architectural renderings, digital models and layouts. The designer will make a significant impact in our company through conceptual thinking and idea generation and will be charged with bringing to life creative, edgy, end-to-end design and production of a wide variety of projects.
- Develop creative ideas based in collaboration with other team members and senior leadership
- Produce REVIT plans and architectural drawings
- Help define a projects visual identity (colors, material selection, contours)
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong design and presentation skills and sharp conceptual thinking
- Experience in hotel, restaurant and retail design
- Strong knowledge of tools for visual design and presentation (such as Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator and emerging forms of visual communication)
- Strong knowledge of REVIT
- Ability to create 3D renderings (3D architectural fly-throughs a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce hand drawn progress sketches and conceptual mockups (a plus)
We are seeking an organized and highly experienced PM responsible for overseeing large scale architectural projects in the fields of Hotel, Restaurant and Entertainment from budgeting through construction to project opening.
- Help develop project schedules and budgets and ensure that these are adhered to through the process
- Assist with budgeting, hiring and coordination of third party vendors including MEP, Engineering Consultants and Specialty Vendors
- Help in the review and redlining of working architectural drawings including DD's and CD's ensuring they adapt to building codes and uphold the original program and intent
- Answering or distribution of RFI's
- Coordination of finished plans and specifications with ownership and GC's including management and approval of materials and construction throughout the construction process
- Participate in on site supervision during the construction process
- Regular travel to meetings and job sites
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the architecture industry (specifically with experience in Hotels and Restaurants)
- Knowledge of modern architectural methods with a background of solving architectural design and construction problems
- Advanced computer knowledge and the ability to lead teams through excellent written and oral skills
We're always looking for exceptional talent in all areas of creative design. This includes artists, illustrators, architects and interior designers. Do you have skills and a portfolio that will impress us? Send it along, we'd love to take a look and talk with you!